Paris

Paris
November 2010

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog 3

Things I believed when I was younger...



  • I used too believe in the tooth fairy until she didn’t leave money under my pillow anymore.  My mom said she, “forgot.”
  • Santa Claus didn’t respond to my letter.
  • I believed in ghosts until my dad told me they didn’t exist
  • I used to believe in peter pan and that I could fly.
  • I used to think Billy Joel’s name was Billy idol.
  • Clowns were evil.
  • Vampires.
  • Clifford the big red dog.
  • I used to think when adults drank alcohol they were alcoholics but I learned only when they drink too much.  I told mom dad was an alcoholic after a summer at my dad’s house and then she explained to me.
  • All adults were suppose to be nice until I had my 2nd grade P.E. teacher
  • There was a purple house down the street that I thought was haunted but then it was knocked down a few months later.
  • I would never go trick or treating alone because I thought it was scary, but I learned no ghosts were going to hurt me.
  • I would cry every time I walk into a cemetery.
  • My mom told me I was a great singer, until my friends laughed at me.
  • I thought cigarettes were drugs and I saw the neighbor smoking and tattled, but I learned from my sister that they were just tobacco.
  • Candy man in the mirror, until I did it at a sleepover
  • I thought my sisters were my full sisters, but my teacher told me they were my half sisters because we had a different dad.
  • My friends told me I was a mistake because I was so much younger than my sisters.
  • My sister told me if I kissed a boy that my mouth would turn green.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of people who didn't mind their own business in your former school, from the kids who would tell you about your sisters being younger to the teacher who would tell you about the different dads. Was it always the case that you believed someone who told you something though or was it only certain people?

    ReplyDelete